Re: Shade grown coffee

I order Equal Exchange shade grown  organic coffee from Central America through
qualitycoach.net.  Below is the exact address I've bookmarked to go right to the
coffee.  It is very reasonable by the 5 lb vacuum bag, even plus the shipping (do the
math!), gets here in a couple of days, and I keep it in the refrigerator.  The bags
are very useful when empty especially as a refrig bag for greens from the garden.
etc. Several different types of coffee are available.   I was so happy to find this
source.  It is more reasonable than Frontier, another online source.  Great coffee.
Is carried by Talley's Green Grocer in Charlotte, which is how I got the name, Equal
Exchange.  They have a website but direct you to qualitycoach.net for ordering.

http://shop.qualitycoach.net/shop/searchresults.asp?ProdManList=ALL&ProdTypeList=Coffee%2FBulk+5+lbs%2E+Whole+Bean

Beth Wiley
Pawleys Island, SC
bewiley@earthlink.net