Osprey and Eagles

Hi - had a neat sighting at my house in Southern Pines, NC yesterday
5-15. Around 6pm while tilling in the garden I looked up and saw an
osprey circling over the house. I went inside to get my son Merlin so he
could see it. When we came back out the osprey had been joined by three
imm. bald eagles. They were all in a thermal and low enough at first to
id with out binocs. I got my binoculars and my wife and kids and the
neighbors kids were able to see them before they gained altitude and
soared off to the northwest over Weymouth Woods - SNP.

Scott Hartley
Weymouth Woods - SNP
Southern Pines, NC
Moore Co.