Greenville SC Bird Club Walk

For our third monthly walk we will be going to the Blue Wall Preserve
which is near Landrum, South Carolina. We will meet at 8:00 a.m. on
Saturday May 26th at the parking lot of the Peachtree Center Mall in
front of Staples. This is located off of
Highway 29 in Greer, SC at the intersection of Highway 101 (Buncombe
Road). Pete Worthington will be this month's leader. All are welcome to
join. I am looking foward to this walk as a new place that needs more
exploring for bird life. I bribed my son to change the date of his
Carowinds birthday trip so I could attend.

--
Linda Sharp
Greenville, SC