mini BBS

Just finished my first route although I am several weeks later that my first
2 years.  My thoughts are that there were less birds but haven't done the
totals yet.  However, I am pleased to report 2 quail, 1 turkey and a yellow
billed cuckoo.  Also had a common yellow throat in a pine field. (Guess Rd
route)
I went to the barn and at the pond, I swear I heard a prairie warbler.  Had
a field sparrow on one side and the warbler on the other for a good
contrast.  The prairie warbler was in the same place I saw it several weeks
ago. NE Orange co.
barb brooks  Hillsborough, nc  brooksba@mindspring.com