Eno River

Went to the Few's Ford section of Eno River this morning (5/27).

Well, I finally got my lifer Prairie Warbler! And wow what a way to get it!
There was a female within three feet of me and a male within about 7 feet!
Wow!

Other things seen were 2 yellowthroats (one scolding me from 3 feet away), 2
Louisiana Waterthrush with a possible nest behind two dead snags on the
opposite bank, lots of Indigo Buntings, about 10 Acadian Flycatchers up and
around the river, and a White-breasted Nuthatch. Plus the usual (cardinals,
chickadees, crows, etc.)

Roger Shaw
Raleigh, NC