ActiveBirdFeederinMeggett,SC

Our bird feeder on the deck of our house has been very active for the past
two months.  We are happy to have two pairs of painted buntings.  Now I see
three females at once which may mean offspring.  A male blue grossbeak is
busy eating seeds, but haven't seen the female.  Today for the first time I
saw  a yellow throated warbler at the feeder.  Red headed and red bellied
woodpeckers are also regulars along with cardinals, blue jays, titmouse,
chickadees, red winged black birds and the dreaded cowbirds. Occasionly a
bluebird will land on the feeder.

Happy birding!

Cherrie Sneed
Meggett, SC