Purple Gallinule NOT

C'Birders:

The Bad News:

Have not seen P.G. for 2 whole days.  Really watched diligently today.
There's a bit more open and higher water where he hung out around dock.
And every day the various-sized broods of Wood Ducks' numbers go down.  Hate
the thought that he was eaten, so hope he just moved on.
 I'll try a few shore edges on nearby lots tomorrow.

The Good News:  Around 7:00 PM there were the following in the lake or trees
next to the lot:

Anhinga
Wood Stork
Green Heron
DC Cormorant
White Ibis
Great Egret
Little Blue Heron
Great Big Blue Heron (couldn't help that)

Bill can't understand why I don't stay home more and enjoy our Paradise,
instead of chasing rarities.  He's probably right.

Good Birding.
Mary McDavit, Sunset Lakes, NC
osprey1@mindspring.com