HBSP on June 24

Hi Carolinabirders,
	I beat the rain to HBSP, (Huntington Beach S.P. Murrells Inlet, Georgetown
County, SC) birding there solo this morning.  I covered the causeway both
marsh and mullet pond, carriage path, part of the old entrance road,
Sandpiper Pond Trail to the overlook to Sandpiper Pond, and the Long Marsh
Boardwalk.  I also drove through the overflow campground.  One of these
days a Gray Kingbird or Scissor-tailed Flycatcher is going to show up
there. A pleasant morning with moderate temps and low wind.  There were 46
species identified.  The butterflies were also good but that's for another
list.

Double-Crested Cormorant-2
Great Blue Heron-2
Great Egret-16
Snowy Egret-13
Little Blue Heron-8 7 adults 1 calico bird
Tricolored Heron-4
Green Heron-6
Yellow-crowned Night-Heron-4 all adults
White Ibis-27
Glossy Ibis-3
Wood Stork-8
Osprey-2
N. Bobwhite-1 heard only
Black-necked Stilt-3
Laughing Gull-6
Caspian Tern-1
Mourning Dove-4
Yellow-billed Cuckoo-2 heard only
Chimney Swift-4
Ruby-throated Hummingbird-4 the carraige path is loaded with Trumpet Creeper
Red-headed Woodpecker-1 heard only
Red-bellied Woodpecker-1 heard only
E. Wood-Pewee-1
Great Crested Flycatcher-2
Purple Martin-15
Barn Swallow-2
Blue Jay-3
Fish Crow-2
Tufted Titmouse-1 heard only
White-Breasted Nuthatch-1 heard only
Carolina Wren-4
N. Mockingbird-1
Brown Thrasher-2
White-eyed Vireo-2 heard only
Red-eyed Vireo-2 one appeared to be a juvenile
Pine Warbler-2 heard only
N. Cardinal-8
Indigo Bunting-5
Painted Bunting-4