Urgent need for info about Winging It article

We're in Arizona birdwatching but left behind an important article in the ABA publication "Winging It".  Either the last issue or the one before began with an article about birding the Flagstaff area, including the San Francisco Peaks.  If someone has a copy could you please post the name of the person who wrote the article.  I think it was a professor at Northern Arizona.  We might be able to get a copy from him.  If anyone knows how to get a copy electronically please post that information as well.

Thanks fellow Carolina birders,
Alan Kneidel and family