Scope advice

In previous posts, I received great advice from this listsev on birding
software (Avisys) and bins (B&L Elite 8x42's). I'm now in a position to buy
a scope. I'm thinking about the Nikon (Nikon - Field Scope III Angled, 60mm
45 degree viewing, 20-45x zoom).
Most of my birding is done on the Blue Ridge Parkway, hiking along mountain
trails. I'd like to be able to use the scope for photography and for water
birds also. Dim light conditions are not common, as I don't usually bird
very early or very late in the day.
Thanking you for your advice,

RP

Russ Palmeri