slides of birders

If anyone has slides of birders in the field of which I could obtain
copies, I'd appreciate it greatly.  I'm looking for situations showing us
wearing all kinds of birder stuff and using of kinds of birder gear in all
kinds of habitats.

I remember someone giving a brief slide presentation at a CBC meeting a few
years ago that was perfect.  If you remember the name of the person who did
the slides, and better yet, know how to reach her, that would be
outstanding.

thanks.

Len Pardue
Asheville NC