Hummingbird Mornings at Allison Woods

HI . . .

Just a reminder that we'll be banding hummingbirds at Allison Woods
in Statesville NC this weekend (28-29 July) during "Hummingbird
Mornings."

Also, this evening (Thursday, 26 July), if you're in the Charlotte
metro area you can catch us on WBTV (CBS, Channel 3) sometime during
the 5-7 p.m. newscast (the "Call3" segments). Marianne Murphy
(Allison Woods environmental educator), Marion Brown (Chirp 'n
Chatter wild bird store in Tega Cay SC), and I will be manning the
phone banks to entertain viewer questions about hummingbirds.

This weekend, programs start both days at Allison Woods at 8:30 a.m.
and 10:30 a.m. There's a $5 admission charge that goes to support the
education programs of Allison Woods Foundation and Hilton Pond Center
for Piedmont Natural History. Reservations are requested but not
required at (704) 872-7533. Door prizes!

Details are at http://www.hiltonpond.org/HummingbirdMornings01Main.html .

See you at Allison Woods.  :-)

BILL
--

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
hilton@hiltonpond.org, (803) 684-5852, eFax: (503) 218-0845

Please visit our web sites at http://www.hiltonpond.org and
http://www.rubythroat.org

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."					BHjr.