LARK BUNTING (NOT)

A few of us (my wife Pat, John Fussell, Bob Holmes & another gentleman that
I forgot his name - Sorry!) ended up down at Fort Macon this morning looking
for the possible Lark Bunting.  No sign of it, and no more details to even
confirm the report.  It was worth a look though.  Pat and I did see one
EURASIAN COLLARED DOVE flying over the parking lot at the Fort and then it
landed in the trees adjacent to the parking lot.  We also saw a female
PAINTED BUNTING in these trees as well.

In Beufort, we saw and heard a few EURASIAN COLLARED DOVES as we headed for
the town library.  No sign of the reported White-winged Doves, but we only
spent about five minutes looking.  Pat is studying here in the library, so I
may go take another look shortly.  It is nice that our public libraries have
free internet access now!

- Brad & Pat Carlson
Winterville, NC
BradCarlson1@hotmail.com