From: carolinabirds-owner@acpub.duke.edu
[mailto:carolinabirds-owner@acpub.duke.edu]On Behalf Of Donna S. Bailey
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 10:34 AM
To: carolinabirds@duke.edu
Subject: migration underway

This morning, just as the light was coming up, I was surprised to hear a
warbler's nocturnal flight note overhead.  In the space of perhaps five
minutes I tallied three birds overhead.  It is small numbers but it is
movement.

Donna S. Bailey
Winnsboro, SC

e-mail: dsbailey@conterra.com

        Where are the Birds?  Migration across South Carolina