banded piping plovers, HBSP

We were walking back from the jetty this morning and saw a group of 5
Piping Plovers on the beach at HBSP.  Three of the 5 were lighter in
plumage and all 3 had identical appearing banding - a blue band on the left
leg and a silver (F&WS) band on the right.

I'm thinking these are probably juveniles recently out of the nest where
they were banded, probably at the same time.

If any of you can tell me how to report a color banded bird, I'd appreciate
that information.

Thanks,
St.

Stephen Thomas