Old copies of Birding

Would any local birders have old copies of ABA's Birding (not Winging
it) Journal that they might be willing to either lend to me or pass on to
me? I just joined ABA this year and was aghast to find out what wonderful
reading I have been missing out on. I can pick them up if you are local
(Raleigh is not too far). I would greatly appreciate any help, especially
since birding is so darned slow right now, and one has to devise ways to
live vicariously.

Please respond privately.

Shantanu Phukan-

SHANTANU PHUKAN
Lecturer in Urdu-Hindi & Indian Literature
University of N. Carolina, Chapel Hill
Curriculum in Asian Studies
Alumni Hall 413C
Chapel Hill, N.C. 27599