Chatham Co. Fall Count - 9/15

The North American Migration Count (Fall version) is set for Saturday 15
September 2001.   For the basics of the count, see the Georgia
Ornithological Society's website http://www.gos.org/namc.html .

If you enjoy identifying confusing fall warblers, come join us for the
6th annual Chatham County (NC) count.  There are many great birding spots
around Jordan Lake -- let me know what your favorite area is and I'll
assign you to that, if it's still available.  Other parts of Chatham
County are virtually unexplored for birding -- if you're the adventurous
sort, you can try to find a new birding hotspot.

Please e-mail or call me to sign up.  There's no plan for a countdown,
but if you'd like to organize one, let me know.

Will

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu