Sod Farm

Hi All;
  Ben Smith and myself went to the Orange Berg sod farm today, we found
over 200 Pectoral Sandpipers, 15 to 20 Upland's ,several Horned Larks and
Meadowlarks.
  After that we drove on up to the new refuge Robin wrote about. Donna
Bailey was there doing a hawk watch. It is a very nice place with a lot of
potential. We observed several Mississippi Kites,R-T hawks Chimney Swifts
and two Yellow Billed Cuckoo's in the short time we were there.It is just
not close enough to Charleston to do Hawk watching.
                                                                                         Van
Atkins

Charleston, SC
vatkins@awod.com