Digital is for the Birds

In an attempt to become digital literate I bought "Digital Camera
Magazine" June 2001 and much to my surprise found an article on
something called DigiScoping. This is where you take your digital still
camera and simply snap a picture by holding it up to the eyepiece of
your scope. To find out all about it click on this hot link
http://www.digicamera.com/   then click on features in the box on the
left then click on (digital is for the birds) just to the right of the
picture. This will get you to the article and all the hot links.

--
Blayne & Anne Olsen
bolsen@trellis.net