Hickory Update

Lori had to work this morning (that's why we aren't at Ridge Junction right
now) so I went to Glenn Hilton park in Hickory.  I meet up with Jerry Fedde
from Hickory and we found a pretty good flock of migrants.  The flock
included Northern Parula, American Redstart, Chestnut-sided, and TENNESSEE
Warblers.  The Tennessee is about a week early for the park, but we got a
good look at it.  Also seen was several Eastern Wood-Pewees, Great-crested
Flycatcher, an Empidonax sp. Flycatcher, and a Red-eyed Vireo.  We will be
at Ridge Junction in the morning if anyone would like to join us.

Dwayne
Dwayne & Lori Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Claremont, NC