"Topsail Spoil"

Just read Steve Schultz's post re. "Topsail Spoil."  I am assuming that is
the same area that I call the "North Point" of Topsail Island?  It is still
one of my favorite birding spots, although, like Steve, I am disgusted at the
destruction being caused by four-wheelers.  I was there on Sunday a.m. for a
couple of hours and even though I had a pretty good morning birding wise,
there were two of these vehicles circling all over the  mud flats a good part
of the time I was there.  Nevertheless, I did spot the following:

Laughing Gull
Brown Pelican
Double crested cormorant
Green Heron (lots)