Mason Farm Migrants

I spent both Saturday and Sunday mornings at Mason Farm in Chapel Hill,
NC.  I saw quite a few warblers I was unable to identify - let's just
say that my skills at identifying warbler butts at 50 feet above is not
well developed <g>.  I did, however, ID a Northern Waterthrush, a Hooded
Warbler and a Yellow Warbler.  Also of interest were a Yellow-billed
Cuckoo and a Green Heron, the first I've seen at Mason Farm.

Also, I noted that despite the fact that Little Creek impoundment is so
low on water it almost appears to have been drained, at least three
Great Egrets and two immature White Ibis continue to be seen there.

Amalie Tuffin
Durham, NC