Greenville Sc Bird Club Bird Walk

The Greenville County Bird Club is sponsoring a walk Saturday morning,
September 1st. We will be going to Townville area ponds and Big Beaver Dam
WMA to look for early migrating shorebirds. We will meet at 8 a.m. at the
combination McDonalds/Texaco station at Highway 25/Whitehorse Road right
before the entrance to I-85 for carpooling. Jim Edwards will be our leader.
All our welcome to attend. My computer at home is in the repair shop. So
anyone who wants to contact me can do so at my work email address listed
below or call me in the evening  at (864) 268-9409.

lsharp@ghs.org
Linda Sharp
Information Services
Greenville Hospital System