BirdWalk on Blue Ridge Parkway

Another wonderful Ventures birdwalk (http://www.birdventures.com), with
Simon Thompson as leader on August 29th, on the Blue Ridge Parkway, around
the Mt. Mitchell Area.

At least the following species were seen (there were some seen that didn't
make my list.) Black-throated green warblers and Tennessee warblers were the
most common wood warbler species. We saw groups of warblers landing in
eights to tens all morning, unfortunately most often in too-dense trees, but
patience and good spotting by Simon eventually yielded the following....

Report complied by Avisys Birding Software... (http://avisys.net/)
SPECIES SEEN
8/29/2001 37 seen
NEW WORLD VULTURES