Glenn Hilton Park Birdwalk Results

We had our monthly birdwalk at Glenn Hilton Park in Hickory this morning.
We had 14 folks to show up, despite a steady rainfall. The rain didn't stop
the birds!  When we arrived, the trees were FULL of warblers and others.  We
had nine species of warblers including Pine, Chestnut-sided,
Black-and-white, Worm-eating, Blackburnian, Magnolia, Northern Parula,
American Redstart, and Canada.  Other migrants seen were Red-eyed and
White-eyed Vireos, Great-crested Flycatcher, Eastern Wood-Pewees, Empidonax
Flycatchers, Blue-gray Gnatcatchers, Ruby-throated Hummingbirds, Chimney
Swifts, and Common Nighthawk.

Dwayne & Lori Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Claremont, NC