More Glenn Hilton Park Goodies

I, along with Jo Ann Spees of Hickory, birded at Glenn Hilton Park this
evening.  We had great looks at quite a few migrants.  We had 10 warbler
species: CERULEAN (male), Northern Parula, Black-throated Green,
Black-and-white, Canada, Magnolia, American Redstart, Chestnut-sided,
Tennessee, and Kentucky.  We also saw Great-crested Flycatcher, Red-eyed
Vireo, and Blue-gray Gnatcatcher.  Lori and I also had a Palm Warbler in our
front yard this afternoon and then another one in my brother's yard.  This
is about a week or two earlier than we have had them here.  We also had an
immature Copper's Hawk try to get dinner at our feeders the evening, but it
was unsuccessful.

Dwayne
Dwayne & Lori Martin
Foothills Bird Club