digiscoping

Hi Folks,

Since the postings by Blayne & Anne Olsen, and Roger Shaw, has anyone
tried digiscoping yet? I don't own a digital camera, but since
reading the suggested articles, I'm really keen to give it a go.
However, I was hoping some of you out there who already have suitable
equipment might like to try it out and give us some reports on ease
of use, quality of image, equipment type etc before we (I) rush out
and start spending $$ on a camera. I would especially be interested
to hear from anyone using a Swarovski AT80HD scope with either the
zoom or 30x wide angle eye pieces. As this is potentially interesting
to all of us, please post messages to the group. If you disagree,
then please reply to me privately.

Regards

--
Steve Perry

Receptor Biology Lab, Duke Uni Med Center, Durham, NC

stevep@receptor-biol.duke.edu