Bird jobs available in SC

Hi again,

Oops! I forgot to append this to my last post. An opportunity to get
involved in bird research here in the Carolinas. I've corresponded with
Josh T. before, and have been trying to visit him at SREL to discuss
dragonfly research possibilities down there, but as yet our schedules
haven't intersected. He sounds like a really great guy though, and I've
heard as much from two fellow biologists who have met him in person.

Joshua S. Rose
Duke University
Department of Biology (Zoology, R.I.P.)

jsr6@duke.edu