Fall NAMC

FYI, we are doing a fall migration count in Henderson County, although I never
announced it over C-birds.  Participation never seems to be as good for the
fall migration.  It may be partly because people are too busy or because it is
more difficult to identify birds in the fall, I don't know.  Anyway, it is
always fun.  It looks like we will probably have about 8 or 10 participants -
about the same as last year and about half of what we have for the Christmas
Count.  I certainly would like to know who the NC coordinator is so that I
know where to send the data.  If anyone has a clue, please let me know,
otherwise I'll send it to you Robin.
Marilyn Westphal
Hendersonville, NC
mjwestphal@unca.edu