From: "LLEWELLYN SHEALY" <llshealy@richlandone.org>
To: <t.hunter@scbar.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: Please forward to Marisa Vickers, Principal Hand MiddleSchool

Dear Mr. Hunter,
   I forwarded your mesage to Mrs. Wickers, but for some reason her e-mail
isn't working. She asked me to respond to you about the chimney issue.
   She said,"Thank you very much for your interest.  The Distict requires
the chimney to be closed because it is a safety and environmental hazard."
   Again, thank you for your concern.

Llewellyn Shealy
Hand Middle School