request for help

The following came to me through the carolinabirds-sc.com website.  I thought
some birders might want to respond.

message = I am working on a reasearch project for an ecology class at
Charleston Southern University.  My project deals with the species of birds
and their patterns (migration, feeding, reproduction, etc.) on Folly Beach
and the Folly River marsh area.  I will be beginning research around oct.1
and continuing for about 6 weeks.  This is a short-term project due to the
constraints of our school schedule but it is something that I am very
interested in.  If anyone can be of any assistance to me in gathering
information, pictures, etc. it would be GREATLY appreciated.  I can be
contacted at kerjay@earthlink.net.  Thank you!
Kersten Horton

via
Steve Patterson