Re: Prices on Sibley's book/ Raptor center

Folks,

Thinking locally and my being opposed to these giant booksellers that are
killing the small home town book stores I have another recommendation the
Regulator Bookshop in Durham. They have the book for $40.50
at http://www.regbook.com/ I don`t think they charge for shipping....

I really don`t care if I get a deal and save a few bucks, but I would miss
my hometown bookstore very much and I`m betting that the author would
perhaps get a little bit more $ on the sale than at Amazon.com.

Back to topic I heard my first Golden-crowned Kinglets today at the
Carolina Raptor Center in Charlotte, NC. Also photographed 13 species of
raptor during their raptor photo shoot too! If your interested they are
doing it again next Saturday from 8AM till Noon cost $50. See
http://www.birdsofprey.org/  for info on contacting them.

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont, NC

Randy Emmitt Photography