Clay-colored Sparrows, both Cuckoos, etc, etc.

	Brian Patteson and I had a great 2 1/2 hours at Pea Island this morning
following last night's cold front with NW winds. Thousands of birds swept
past with a very low percentage stopping. However, we managed to nail down a
few goodies: 2+ Clay-colored Sparrows, White-crowned Sparrow, Dickcissel,
Nashville Warbler, Pine Siskin 1-2, female Purple Finch, Baltimore Oriole.
We got great looks at a young Black-billed Cuckoo and Yellow-billed Cuckoo!
Also had Indigo Buntings, a Red-breasted Nuthatch, a Hermit Thrush, Field
Sparrows, Chipping Sparrows, Savannah Sparrows, an Orange-crowned Warbler,
Kinglets, Waxwings, Robins, etc. It was a great morning and could be just as
good again tommorrow!
	Jeff Lewis