Outer Banks birds

Hi folks,
	This morning at Pea Island I saw three more Pine Siskins, several
White-crowned Sparrows, an Eared Grebe at north pond, an American Bittern
at the small pond in front of the north dike parking lot (with an imm.
Black-crowned Night Heron), a N. Parula and Orange-crowned Warbler.
	Yesterday, in addition to the Spragues' Pipit at Cape Point, a Western
Kingbird was seen along the hwy across from south pond.
	I sure hope everyone can make it to the Wings Over Water festival this
weekend because the Outer Banks is very birdy right now - lots of sparrows
and lots of waterfowl.
	Jeff Lewis - Manteo