Snow Bunting?

Hi.  I would like to know if anyone has ever seen a snow bunting in
North Carolina ???

I'm am pretty sure I saw one, twice no less, this past weekend.

I live in the woods in Hillsborough, feed the birds, deer, squirrels,
etc.... and out of the brush in the woods (fallen trees section) a
(what looked to be) snow bunting flew out and went to one of my
black-oil sunflower seed feeders in my woodsy garden. Stayed while
eating and then flew low... back into the brush.  A few moments later,
it came out again and repeated the pattern.  I was about 15 feet away
sitting in the woods hand feeding a squirrel... so i was very quiet
and motionless.

Is there another bird that may look very similar to the (male) snow
bunting? ...all white, the size of a blue bunting, with black on the
wings and back....

any thoughts on this would be most appreciated.

thanks!

Olesia Kennedy, Analyst
Mutual Fund Due Diligence
Brinker Capital, Inc.