OBX @ thanksgiving

Hi folks,

I'm off to the OBX on Thursday for 4 days of forced absenteeism from
work. I would greatly appreciate anyone out there at the moment
sending me details of rarities that show up over the next 2 days. Any
latest sightings of the already described rarities such as the
tropical kingbird, Am. white pelican, Lapland longspurs, Sprague's
pipit, Ross' goose etc would be much appreciated. Please feel free to
reply to me privately if you think it more appropriate.

Many thanks

--
Steve Perry

Receptor Biology Lab, Duke Uni Med Center, Durham, NC

stevep@receptor-biol.duke.edu