CBC's so far

Hi C-birders,

Thanks to everyone for all the CBC invitations! I have received word of a
few CBC dates that Robin and others apparently haven't yet, so I'll make
a list. I do not know when the Carolina Sandhills NWR CBC that Robin
mentioned is happening, nor have I heard yet of some other CBCs that
usually happen like Okracoke, Portsmouth Island, etc. But then again, I'm
not actually involved in the CBCs beyond being an enthusiastic
participant; I'm just a guy who gets lots of e-mail.

Here are the ones I've heard of so far, for the benefit of anyone else
who's planning their holiday birding now. Coordinators of other counts,
feel free to add yours to the list!

Saturday, December 15:
	Raleigh NC - Susan Campbell <ncaves@utinet.net>
	Kitty Hawk NC - Jeff Lewis <egardens@inteliport.com>
	Columbia SC - Robin Carter <rcarter@sc.rr.com>
	McClellanville SC - don't know who's coordinating

Sunday, December 16:
	Durham NC - Mike Schultz <mschultz@duke.edu>
	Alligator River NWR/Dare County mainland NC - Jeff Lewis,
					<egardens@inteliport.com>
	Congaree NM SC - Robin Carter <rcarter@sc.rr.com>

Saturday, December 22:
	York/Rock Hill SC - Bill Hilton <hilton@hiltonpond.org>

Sunday, December 23:
	Chapel Hill NC - Will Cook <cwcook@duke.edu>
	Charleston SC - Bob Chinn <rchinn@awod.com>

Thursday, December 27:
	Cape Hatteras NC - don't know who's coordinating

Friday, December 28:
	Bodie and Pea Is. NC - don't know who's coordinating
	Spartanburg SC - Lyle Campbell <lcampbell@gw.uscs.edu>

Saturday, December 29:
	Falls Lake NC - Brian Bockhahn <birdranger@excite.com>
	Santee NWR SC - (I think) Lex Glover <bglvr@CLEMSON.EDU>

Sunday, December 30:
	Jordan Lake NC - Carol Williamson <carolw@sandler-recht.com>

Tuesday, January 1:
	ACE Basin SC - don't know who's coordinating

Wednesday, January 2:
	Litchfield/Pawley's Island/HBSP SC - Jack Peachey <ppaw@sccoast.net>

Friday, January 4:
	Lake Wateree SC - Donna Bailey <dsbailey@conterra.com>

Saturday, January 5:
	Savannah SC/GA - don't know who's coordinating

Happy counting, hope to see many of you out there!

Josh

Joshua S. Rose
Duke University
Department of Biology (Zoology, R.I.P.)