White-winged Crossbills Still on Grandfather Mtn.

Lori and I along with Wayne Irvin, Harry LeGrand, Derb Carter, Wayne
Forsythe, Keith Camburn, and Bob Oloff saw 10 White-winged Crossbills this
morning in the same tree that they were in yesterday.  They flew into the
tree about 9:45 am.  The birds were in that and other surrounding trees for
at least 45 mins and were still there when we left.  The trees are in front
of the nature museum in the "islands" between the museum and the upper
parking lot.  If anyone else finds them in the next few days, please post
it.

Dwayne
Dwayne & Lori Martin
Foothills Bird Club