Re: coastal trip highlights

Eric:
I was interested to read your coastal trip report.  Are you confident of the
identification of the Great-crested Flycatcher that you saw at Alligator
River NWR today?  This would be highly unusual at this time of year.  In
fact, I believe it would be unprecedented, but I am not sure of that.  Last
year, there were at least two reports of "Myiarchus" flycatchers in NC in
the November timeframe that turned out to be Ash-throated Flycatchers.  Was
this possibility considered?
-Brad Carlson
Winterville, NC
BradCarlson1@hotmail.com