Black-throated Blue Warbler

The male Black-throated Blue Warbler I first reported in early December
managed to miss not only CBC count day, but the entire week, only to show up
again the first day after (weds). Today I got good looks at it feeding on
the same thing the Black-throated Blues have been feeding on since October
(or late sept), Aralia berries (Devil's Walking Stick). Hope he stays around
all winter! For those of you familiar with the area, he is in the back
parking lot at the Elizabethan Gardens.
	Happy Holidays!  Jeff Lewis - Manteo