Re: What happened to...

We were beginning to think that all the mammals were missing, till some deer and
the neighbors cat wandered through. No squirrels since the snow fell though.
Lots of birds, including some that haven't come to the feeders before (towhees,
juncos, blue jays).

--
David F. Curtin, FPG Child Development Center
David_Curtin@unc.edu