me too, me too!

Hey Now!
    Uhhhh...I ain't got nothing real cool like Ms. Susan's recap, or Bill's
two state trio. But so y'all know that I ain't just hunkered down here
against the cold, on  Saturday morning in the Cap City of Columbia, SC I
banded an imm. male Rufous (not that one, BBB.)
    Sunday morning I took a ride to Charleston, SC and recap'd an adult male
Ruby-throat that I banded in Nov. who's moved into someone else's yard now.
Not exactly a long distance recap, but I'm still just a jr. league rookie,
ya know.
    Monday morning (that's today, right?) I banded my 3rd Black-chinned
since Nov. 10 on the SC coast (which is always lovely this time of the year,
y'all.) In addition to Rufousitis, we might end up with the Black-chinned
plague or sumpthin'.
    Are we having fun yet?

Woohoo!
;-)

Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
 Zone 8
walela@sccoast.net
"Never has the earth been so lovely nor the sun so bright, as today..."
(Nikinapi)