GTTowhee pic/Re: woodpecker color

Van Atkins tried to post his shots of the Green-tailed Towhee earlier,
but it didn't go through because large files and attachments aren't
allowed on Carolinabirds.  You can see his best shot at:

http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/pix/GTTowhee-27.jpg

(I did a little cropping, sharpening, and contrast adjusting).  There's
also a smaller version on the new CBC photo gallery:

http://www.carolinabirdclub.org/photo_gallery.html

Also not allowed on Carolinabirds is intentional forwarding of personal e-
mail to the list without approval of the person that sent the personal e-
mail, even if it was upsetting.  Inflammatory responses serve only to
start flame wars, not promote communication.  Doing so will get you
kicked off the list temporarily.  So far no one has ever been banned from
the list permanently, except for obvious spammers.  I should probably add
some links to more information about netiquette to the info file.  Here's
some reading for those interested:
http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html
http://www.fau.edu/netiquette/net/dis.html

Thanks for helping us maintain civility,

Will Cook
carolinabirds-owner@duke.edu

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu