Snowy Owl

Dear listmembers,

I saw the Owl again tonight.

About eleven forty-five PM, a nice young lady who read one of my notices
asking for sightings of a large white owl called me.  She had seen the bird,
again in the middle of the street in Foxcroft.  It flew to a low limb and
she went in and called me and got her camera and I met her in the parking
lot (with my daughter accompanying me).  She showed me the owl which was
sitting on a low limb.  She photographed it with a flash and a normal lens.
The owl flew a short distance away to a tree, then flew and lit in the
middle of the street, thence to a limb then flew again... and we lost it at
that point.  I imagine the total time I was in sight of the owl was about
ten minutes.  My views of it were not as clear as they were on Sunday night
but even in the low light level, the reporting would be the same.  There
were no ear tufts....  I did not see it's eyes.

The location was in Foxcroft, in Melanie Court... across the street and a
little up (toward Franklin St.) from the office in Foxcroft.

Hope someone else sees it... also hope the photo is exposed enough to be
able to positively identify it.  She used a flash and the flash itself never
phased the owl.

Regards,  Jerry