SE Arizona

The first week in April I will be making my first trip to SE Arizona--be
still my heart!
I'll be staying at the Amado Territory Inn south of Tucson and near Ramsey
Canyon and Madeira Canyon.  I have read somewhere that you need reservations
at Ramsey Canyon because of very limited parking.  Is this correct?  Any
particular advice from anyone who's been?  Know of any local guides or
half-day or day trips?  Will be there for three days and then in the Sedona
area for another 4 days or so.  Any info. appreciated.  Thanks.
Mary Bridges
Goldsboro, NC
MaryHuOT@aol.com