Pine Siskins,Crows

There has been at least 10, up to 20 Pine Siskens where I work the past
week.  In Edgefield Country on Hwy 25.  Been really nice to see them, bad
thing, they make me want to stay outside and see what else is going to come
up.  Thought maybe they were just a day thing, would be gone the next but
they have stayed all week, they were still there yesterday morning when I
went in for awhile.
Also a large flock of crows, counted over 200 the GBBC.  They are hanging
out in the trees right off of the highway and it looked as if they were
eating off of the Mistletoe ??
I don't know what they were doing the other evening before the cold front
pushed through. I was leaving work and it looked as if they had gathered in
a hugh conference, they flew straight up in the sky, staying almost in a
circle and kept getting higher and higher, I had to drive on because of the
big  log truck moving down the highway towards me, so didn't get to watch
the finale.  I have never seen them do anything like this before, does
anyone know what they may have been doing?

Cathy Green
N. Augusta, SC
catag57@hotmail.com
--------
Laughter is a form of internal jogging.
Norman Cousins (1915-1990)
Editor
"The bluebird carries the sky on his back."
- Henry David Thoreau