Turkey Vultures and Pair Skaters

  I don't think sightings of Turkey vultures are ever reported and I
wouldn't even mention this one except that 2 of them were flying in synch,
one slightly behind and to the side of the other rather than the usual
circling. They reminded me of the Pair Figure Skaters in the recent
Olympics.This was on the Florida Turnpike driving back to SC from Miami
last week.

I also caught a glimpse of one Swallowtail kite. I was alone and had to
keep my eyes on the road so don't know if there were others.

Gail
  Charleston, SC