Are you interested?

Hi Carolinabirders and others,
    Lex Glover and I are working to see if there is enough interest to run a
true Pelagic out of Murrells Inlet, SC. The dates are either May 10, a
Friday, or May 12 a Sunday. The trip would be 11 hours leaving Murrells
Inlet approximately 7AM and returning 6PM.
There would be no fishermen on the boat and it would go into deep Gulf
Stream water beyond the shelf.  It would take a little over 2 hours to and
fro allowing 6+ hours in the deep water.  Pelagic birds can and are often
seen on the way out and in. This is a good date to go according to the
literature, my experience, and the experience of others.
The cost would be $150 if only 20 go, but decreases to $100 if 30 go and if
we get 40 it would be only $75.
The boat would be the New Captain Bill an 85 ft headboat. It is galley
equipped and has seperate men and ladies toilets.
What I need is a reply.
I am interested and I could go either date, or May 10 only, or May 12 only.
If you need more details either give me a call at 843-347-5810, if you get
the answering machine leave a message with the number and time I can reach
you. Or you can reply by e-mail
ppaw@sccoast.net

Jack Peachey
Conway, SC