Cedar Waxwing study skins

Distress call from our local Arts Center lead to the discovery of eleven
freshly dead Cedar Waxwings in their courtyard.  I suspect that a flock
was feeding and something, perhaps a door opening, spooked them into
sudden flight.  All the glass windows lead to this disaster.
The birds appeared otherwise undamaged, and the comparative vertebrate
professor at USC-Spartanburg has offered to make study skins if there
are licensed educational institutions that could use such.
Just e-mail her at: jkowalczyk@gw.uscs.edu
or let me know at: scampbell@gw.uscs.edu