GB Heron

Many of you may have already seen Great Blue Herons perched on tops of
buildings, but I never had until today.  While travelling on a busy 4-lane
rd. in Chapel Hill, near the almost- Snowy Owl spot, I saw a Great Blue Heron
flying across the road.  It landed on the roof of a 5-6 story glass office
building (which does have a pond by it), turned back around and perched
there, on the edge of the building.  Very cute looking as it stood up there.
Made my afternoon.

Shelley Theye

Shelley Theye
North Chatham County, NC